13 June 2020 | Saturday | 14.00 – 17.00 | 200 pax | MB1 | GREEN 03
TREN & KREATIF DESAIN TAMAN HIDROPONIK BERSAMA ASRINESIA & GREEN DESIGN COMMUNITY
Focus to Landscape & Hidroponik
Target Audience: 2nd Tier (Green Design Community, Landscape Designers/Architect, Interior Designer) +Home owners
Collaboration with Asrinesia Magazine as the leading and pioneer architectural, interior and landscape magazine in Indonesia – presenting a session focusing in application of hydroponic in landscaping as well as edible landscape.
One of the problems of living in cities is limited land. Hydroponics and farming on rooftops (apartments, etc.) have become a 'trend' for city residents who love gardening on limited land or space. In addition to its benefits (as food) - the garden is also expected to be present as a beautiful park for its inhabitants.
- Understanding the potential of hydroponics as an alternative to gardening solutions on limited land / space
- Hydroponic potential as an alternative for edible lansdcape ’(gardens as well as parks)
- Principles, tips and technical aspects of creating a 'hydroponic garden'
- Potential building roofs (concrete) as an alternative to gardening and garden landscaping
- Understanding of the technical aspects as well as alternative practical solutions for 'green roof'
- Sharing examples of ‘hydroponic parks’ and ‘green roof’ models
List of Invited Speakers:
- Architect & Founder of Smart Hydroponic Indonesia – Mr. Ronny Tanumihardja
- Export Manager of Green Roof IWIS Holding, Te.Ma Corporation S.r.l – Mr. Simone Buziol
- Celebrity Couple on Home Design – Mr. Christian Sugiono & Mrs. Titi Kamal
- Moderator : Green Design Community & Asrinesia – Mr. Ir. Heru Wicaksono